The recorded talks are:
- Jim Whitehurst – CEO Red Hat
- Larry Maccherone – What? So What? Now What? – how to use metrics in an agile world
- David Frink – Overcoming Resistance – How to engage developers in agile adoption
- Todd Olson – The Data-Driven Product Owner
- Alexis Monville: How agile and open-source work together in nearly perfect Harmony
- Adam La Voy – Talent Acquisition Manager Red Hat – closing comments
My notes on talks 1, 2 and 4 are here.
My session was very interactive so there will be parts of the video where you won’t be able to hear the audience, but I did make every effort to repeat the questions or summarize the comments for the sake of the video.