When I was a software developer and I met someone for the first time and they asked me what work I did, I would reply, “I type for a living.”
Links and bibliography for my “Overcoming Resistance” talk
Links and ideas for creating simpler or smaller stories
The recorded talks are:
- Jim Whitehurst - CEO Red Hat
- Larry Maccherone - What? So What? Now What? - how to use metrics in an agile world
- David Frink - Overcoming Resistance - How to engage developers in agile adoption
- Todd Olson - The Data-Driven Product Owner
- Alexis Monville: How agile and open-source work together in nearly perfect Harmony
- Adam La Voy - Talent Acquisition Manager Red Hat - closing comments
My notes on talks 1, 2 and 4 are here.
My session was very interactive so there will be parts of the video where you won’t be able to hear the audience, but I did make every effort to repeat the questions or summarize the comments for the sake of the video.
We had a fun conversation on how Product Owners and Developers can better work together.
We touched on some of my favorite topics:
Lots of fun to be on the cast and Cory is a great host. Hope you enjoy.
subscribe via RSS